1. If you complain, it’s only because you care; if you didn’t, you wouldn’t do so.
2. Don’t make wrong decisions based on the pressure of your age.
3. People should be judged by virtue of their achievements and professional life, not by gossip or their personal life.
4. It doesn’t matter where or who I’m with, there is only one person who has my heart.
5. That moment when you are down and the only person you want to call is the one person you can’t.
6. I’m not a party girl, but I have always enjoyed watching it.
7. I’m not the friend you call to have fun with, but I will be the friend you call in times of need.
8. No matter what comes your way, the people who love you will always love you either way and the people who hate you will hate you either way.
9. When you have many admirers, you can be certain that few people know you—when you have many haters, you can be certain that many people know you.
10. Stop thinking about your mistakes, when your accomplishments are higher.
11. We hear so many versions of ourselves—the truth is always the least popular one.
12. Most people will just observe, judge, and criticize from a distance, because they don’t have the courage to do it themselves.
13. Time will cure you, but you can cure time yourself.
14. Don’t be ashamed about what somebody else has done to you.
15. Early in life, you have to go through three strong punches, that way anything that comes after will just be a scratch.
16. A summer love could be more significant than a fiancé; a stranger could love you more than family; and, an acquaintance could be more supportive than a friend.
17. You can mistakenly choose the wrong job, career, school, or even friends but never your life partner.
18. You will put a lot of effort to be successful, and, as a punishment, it will be much harder to find a life partner.
19. If you want to dedicate your life to helping people and, in exchange, be called a liar and thief, you should become a politician.
20. Life can only be measured on the basis of the way you transcend in helping other people’s lives.
21. The perfect match is the one who lets you be you.
22. Never promise two things to a girl if you cannot fulfill it—that you will love her forever, that you will support her dream job.
23. Let politics be in your life, not your life in politics.
24. Don’t let politics change you—you change politics.
25. Don’t be impressed by words, be impressed by facts and results.
26. It doesn’t matter what city, district, state, or country—my purpose is to serve any human being.
27. The best day of your life is made by you.
28. Conflict will be solved with the help of ideas, proposals, discussions, dialogs, and team work.
29. The education you give your children will be reflected in the future of your country.
30. All of us are important, and we all learn from one other. We should follow people who help us grow and become better human beings.
31. Don’t befriend today’s leaders; befriend those who will lead tomorrow.
32. God has given me everything, and he is the one who gives me the strength to wake up every day.
33. Be grateful for every bad experience, because they make you capable of so much more.
34. Success is knowing how many people have a better life because you exist. If you manage to improve at least one persons’ life, then you had a successful life.
35. Close the book, write the next chapter of your story.
36. There is no such thing as my suffering or your suffering—we all suffer and move on.
37. There are situations that take the heart out of you, and others that put it back.
38. We should all speak two languages; the language to communicate and the language to understand the signs of life.
39. After a negative experience, you will always be stronger, wiser, smarter, more experienced, and less trusting.
40. A family, a job, a society, and a country must be bettered, because you are in it.
41. Someone once told me, “Prepare yourself to live an extraordinary life. I pass it on to you.”
42. Never let go of the people who don’t have a reason to love you.
43. Never waste a second with a Marilyn, when you can spend your life with a Jackie…
44. Never be too sure of knowing someone or think that something is secured.
45. Speak up and make it worthwhile. Your voice and knowledge are your most powerful assets.
46. Wherever you go, whenever you can, contribute to making a difference.
47. The greatest satisfaction in life is not when you are named undersecretary or win an award; it comes when a youngster tells you—when I grow up, I want to be just like you.
48. Politics is like a shark tank—you either bite or get bitten.
49. Education gives you knowledge, intelligence gives you respect, and ability gets you there, but character takes you to the top.
50. For someone who is interested, there is never an excuse.
51. If I was in Eve’s place, I’m pretty sure I would have also bitten the apple.
52. Every interaction, opportunity, conversation is a learning experience.
53. Don’t go to sleep and dream—wake up and live the dream.
54. Being a good person attracts other good people—good calls good and success.
55. Sometimes, your nearest friends are the farthest, and your farthest friends are the nearest.
56. Opt to have a group of friends where each person brings something different to the table but with the same values as your own.
57. Anywhere you might be, turn a place into a home. Be the pillar that holds family and friends together.
58. The pitfall about being a philanthropist and having two ethnicities is that half the people will never be happy with what you do.
59. The girl that bullied you when you were 13 will contact you 15 years later asking for friendship, a job, or some help. My word of advice—help her.
60. No matter what nationality, no matter which living being, no matter what cause, no matter which place, no matter what time—helping others is all that matters.
61. Wherever or whoever you might be, know that I pray for you every day.
62. Make a difference, and you make an example.
63. It takes a real man, a strong man, a confident man, to accept and love the very core of who you truly are.
64. Chess is like politics. Choose a color, engage in team work, think strategically, make careful moves—sometimes you win, sometimes you lose.
65. Traveling changes you. The more you see, the more you understand, the more you compare, the more you suffer.
66. Just because our friends our living one thing, doesn’t mean that we should be living it too.
67. The more you travel, the more you see, the more you have to compare to, and the more understanding you are toward others.